Users working with the Canon inkjet printer might face huge chances of encountering an Error B200 at some point in their life. This is an error which has bothered thousands of users using Canon PIXMA MP560 printer as researched by our Canon printer technical support team. But, one needs not to worry about it as there are various ways to manage and resolve this error on their own.
Now, this blog will introduce you people the process to fix error b200 for canon Pixma MP560. So, let’s move ahead with the below steps to know the process of fixing such critical error:
Troubleshooting Guide to go ahead with the process of fixing Error
Phase 1 includes Troubleshooting Guide to go ahead with the process of fixing Error B200?
- You are required to turn off the printer and then unplug it from the power source.
- Next, open the printer cover to simply reveal the ink cartridges.
- Remove your Pixma MP560 cartridges named as PGI-220BK and CLI-221.
- Removing of the print-head from the printer should be done carefully.
- It is recommended to clean the print head along with the ink cartridges.
- Next, cleaning of the contact pads with the proper use of contact cleaner is essential
- Then, reinstall the print-head first and then the ink cartridges. It should be done before powering up the Canon inkjet printer.
- A last, simply run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print feature.
Phase 2: In this phase, according to Canon Printer support number, a user needs to get connected to an internet as well as administrator access on a computer:
- Updating the printer driver as well as the Canon IJ Printer Utility software is essential for users working with the Canon PIXMA printer to avoid B200 error.
- Click on the “Start” option from the Windows desktop and then click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Right-click on the Canon Pixma MP560 and then click on the “Properties” option
- Next, a user is requested to select the “Maintenance” tab and click on the “Deep Cleaning” option
- At last, you are simply required to go ahead with a Nozzle Check from the Maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is completely done.
Canon Customer Support Number +1-844-997-0355 Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
A highly dependable round the clock service is provided by our Canon printer customer support professionals to users for every distinct issue to assist them in proceeding with the solution faster. A crew of highly trained tech experts offers dominant help and support for all printers to relax down such tricky issues rapidly. Reaching out at our printer tech support backing service board which is a toll free number is an ultimate solution for users and also our Epson printer technical support technicians are always ready to sort out each and every printer technical issues with instant solution. We also provide instant remote Brother printer technical support services for your common printer errors such as Software installation issues, Driver Upgrade, Change Printer ink, Printer Spooler and Paper Jam issues etc.