Since the inception of printers, it has seen a lot of changes and it continues to do so till date. Canon is known for producing high performing and top quality printers over the years. One such printer is the Canon MX922. It is the all-in-one printer due to the range of features it provides to users. However, with all its great features, there are issues which creep in from time to time. One common issue that the users often complain about is the Canon MX922 Print Head.
This print head issue is also known as the printer 1403 error. This error message usually appears when the users attempt to print. You may receive a message pop up which says the printer is not installed properly. Also, an incorrect printer message may also display which indicates the print head may not be compatible with your printer.
Probable reasons for the Canon MX922 Print Head Issue
Here is a list of some of the common causes which result in the malfunctioning of the MX922 printer head.
- Usually, when the print head is not properly installed in the printer, it leads in the print head not working as expected.
- The print head problems can also occur due to an internal error in the printer or the print head.
- The MX922 print head 1403 is an indication that the print head might be incorrect. It is probably not compatible with your printer.
These are some of the common causes which result in this issue. However, there are multiple ways you can fix Canon Printer 1403 Error.
Excellent tricks to Fix the Print Head bugs
The error 1403 is usually a symptom of an internal error in the printer. Here are a couple of tried and tested methods which will likely resolve the issue occurring in your print head.
Method 1: Replace the Ink Cartridge
- First of all, open up the printer and wait until the cartridge slides over.
- Now take out the cartridges from the printer and begin the cleaning process.
- With the use of cotton dipped in hot water, clean the print head properly. Make sure to clean the other electronic portions in the ink cartridge as well.
- Keep repeating this process until the time there is no drop of ink coming off the ink cartridge.
- Allow the printer to dry out after this.
- Finally, replace the cartridges and print something from the printer now.
Method 2: Resolving Internal Issues in the Printer
- To begin this troubleshooting method, first of all, power on the Canon printer.
- Next, Open up the paper tray and pull up the scanning unit. Once done, the print head will advance into a replacement position.
- After this, open the inner cover and remove the ink tank by simply pressing the tabs of the tanks.
- Lift up the of the print head lock lever and then slightly tilt the print head towards the front side of the print and then take it out with care.
- After doing the previous step, progress by putting the print head in the canon mx922 software holder area.
- Insert back the ink tanks in the printer properly and close the scanning cover appropriately.
- Finally, try to print something from your printer.
Hope above methods are likely to fix your print head error 1403 error. If the problem persists, then the printer requires service.
Related Blog:- How To Resolve Canon Printer Error B200?
Dial Canon Printer Support Number USA +1-800-910-1747 (toll-free):-
Canon MX922 is a delicate printer which performs several printing tasks with high-quality output. Hence, if the Canon Mx922 error still exists, then avail expert help from the printer experts at Canon Customer Service.
We have a bunch of highly experienced technical professionals who are equipped with all the knowledge related to Canon printers. They will ensure your issue is resolved quickly. Get in touch with our experts anytime by calling in our toll-free Canon printer helpline number and receive suitable solutions to your errors.
You may also email us your queries or inquire for quick doorstep service details at our mail id. Customer satisfaction is our priority and this is why we are constantly providing support in a 24×7 manner. In terms of servicing, we offer top quality service to our customers at a very affordable rate. The motto of our support executives is to provide you with accurate solutions to fix the issues on a long-term basis.