The error code E03 of Canon code is usually caused due to human error, paper jam, and may be some other technical issues. According to the Canon printer Support research team, they have found the error code E03 of the Canon printer to be a critical issue. Well, there is definitely a solution form this issue on how to revamp the Canon MP258 error code E03. It happens at the time of scanning of your document, and the paper rolled in the printer roll, which displays Canon error E03.
Step by step guide to resolve Canon printer E03 error
• Check for the rollers roll in the paper to know whether the paper is stuck, or maybe even possible that multiple pieces of plastic with a tiny size is stuck inside.
• Make use of a thick piece of paper, which will be enough to go in the printer and not curl up while pushing.
• Turning off the printer and turn it back on is highly recommended by Canon MP258 printer technical Support team.
• At the time of turning on the printer, sound will appear.
• The rotors should be started again and easily pushed out the paper by it self without my force.
• Allow your printer to get started and then turn off and then on again.
Second method get step guide to resolve Canon printer E03 error
If the Paper Feed Roller is messy or paper powder is joined to it, paper may not be encouraged legitimately.
For this situation, clean the Paper Feed Roller. Wiping will destroy the Paper Feed Roller, so play out this exclusive when fundamental.
You have to get ready: three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Ensure that the power is turned on, and expel any paper from the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray delicately, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Clean the Paper Feed Roller.
(1) Press the (Maintenance) catch over and over until b shows up.
(2) Press the Black or shade button.
The Paper Feed roller will rotate as it’s miles wiped clean.
4. Smooth the Paper Feed curler with paper.
(1) Ensure that the Paper Feed curler has stopped rotating, and cargo 3 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized undeniable paper within the Rear Tray.
(2) Ensure that b seems on the LED, then press the Black or coloration button.
The gadget begins cleansing. The cleansing could be finished after the paper is ejected.
If the problem isn’t always resolved after cleaning the Paper Feed roller, contact the service center.
After the cleansing is finished, press the prevent / Reset button to go back the brought about the copy standby mode.
still trouble is there you need to follow the below steps…
Open the Paper Output Tray
The printer will not print so long as the paper output tray is closed.
1. Open the Paper Output Tray
placed your finger in the rounded indent beside the Paper Output Tray and open it lightly.
2. Open the Output Tray Extension.Come and explore our Canon printer Repair services at our support department
Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-855-847-1975 Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
We deliver Canon MP258 printer customer Support services Toll-Free +1-855-847-1975 to users all over the world at completely feasible rates. Users are encouraged to reach out to us at our toll-free number to resolve their Canon printer issues with the best possible answers ever available with us. Our working technicians at our section strive all day long 365 days in a year by applying the latest industry methods to avoid future glitches. Come, explore and know us by simply joining our team of Canon support exceptional team.