Setup Canon Pixma MX922 Printer
- Security settings, installation processes, router features and network device configuration differ depending on the system setting.
- See also if your device supports IEEE802 11B, IEEE802 11n, IEEE802 11 g
- The printer can be used simultaneously for wireless or wired contacts.
- If you are connecting to a network that is not protected, you need to be extra careful. As it involves a lot of hazards such as disclosure to third parties of private data.
- If you use an Adhoc link, you must prepare an access point.
How to Canon MX922 Wireless Setup ?
- Press the menu button on the printer.
- To select the WLAN configuration icon, use navigation buttons such as up, down, side buttons.
- Select the OK button.
- The blue colored Wi-Fi screen will light up when the Wi-Fi link is set up.
Select Setup Process
The printer will begin looking for access points that support WPS. If the technique of the push button appears on the screen and you are not sure whether or not your router or access point supports this technology, then you must go to the normal configuration screen.
Push Button Method
There are three configuration processes according to the push button technique.
Standard Setup: By entering the network password to connect the access point.
WPS: Connect to a WPS-compatible access point.
Other Setup: Connect straight to the network to enter the access point settings on your printer.
Standard Connection Setup
- Choose the default configuration and press the OK button.
- Choose the point of access and press OK again.
- After that, your printer screen will display 8-64 characters.
- Click ok again to set up canon pixma mx922 printer.
- After that, click the left feature button.
- Please make sure the password you enter on the network is right.
- Press the left function button and display the left screen in front of you.
- If the screen on the right is displayed, click the copy button.
This is one way of canon pixma mx922 setup.
Use WPS method to canon mx922 setup
- Click on WPS. Now, click the OK button.
- Choose the technique of the push button. Press the OK button and hold the WPS button on the access point.
- Press ok on your printer within 2 minutes after that.
- Select the copy button when the screen appears on the right.
Use Advanced Setup to set up Canon Pixma MX922 Printer
- Choose the other configuration choice and then press the OK button.
- Choose the sophisticated configuration after installing the pixma mx922 printer canon.
- Then select the access point and pick OK again.
- Tap the safety protocol used by the access point and then press OK.
- If the left screen appears, press OK. If the window on the right opens, click the copy button.
So, these are some of the measures you need to take to canon pixma mx922 setup.
If you are unable to Setup Canon Pixma MX922 Printer, Dial +1-855-626-0142 for Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Printer Setup and Connect Canon MX922 Printer to WiFi