Canon Pixma mg2950 Wireless Setup
Well, users may come across with some access points that are sometimes referred to as routers or hubs with an automatic connection button labeled by “WPS” process which stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”. As per as study is concerned by Canon Pixma mg2950 Wireless Setup professionals, this allows any permitted device such as PIXMA MG2950 to easily connect to the network without even any need to enter a password. It further allows for a quick and easy method of connecting the devices.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG2950 wireless printer
Step1: All about conditions
- The access point should definitely have a physical WPS push button. Do conduct a thorough check of the device’s user guide for details. If the WPS push button is not available at all, we encourage users to follow all the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- The network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol for easy usage purpose. Most of the WPS has enabled access points to use this protocol
- Make sure that the printer is turned on completely.
- Press and then hold the [Wi-Fi]button on the top of the printer till you see the orange alarm lamp flashes and then release it.
- You need to see that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash in a blue light and then tap on the access point. Press the [WPS] button in just 2 minutes.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂash while searching for, or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also start to flash. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
Step2: Confirmation phase
- This phase is essential for users to make sure that the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network to print out the network settings of the printer if they wish to:
- Your printer should be turned on first.
- Load an A4 size sheet of Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and tap on the “Cancel” button till you see the orange alarm lamp flashes for 15 times and then release it.
- Next, the network information page will be printed com.
- While referring to printout process, check for the “Connection” which indicates “Active” mode and the SSID -Service Set Identifier will indicate the correct name of the wireless network.
Step3: WPS setup method
Proceed with the proper installation of the software to make the most out of the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
Printer Support Number +1-844-200-2814 Is Available 24×7 For Canon Pixma mg2950 Wifi Setup:-
Come and explore our Canon Printer Customer Support services at our support section for immediate help for Canon Pixma mg2950 Wifi Setup related to Canon printer. We are all time available support department for our users. Call us anytime anywhere and we are just there at your doorstep.