Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer
If you’re wondering how to Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer, take a look at the following guide.
Step 1: Connect Preparation
Please make sure your printing device is activated. After the device powers on, the green colored energy button will shine.
Step 2: Setup Canon MX450 Printer
- On your printing device, press the installation button.
- Use your printer’s left or right arrow buttons to select device configurations.
- Pess the OK button.
- Wireless LAN configuration is selected.
- Press the OK button again.
- Select wireless LAN configuration now.
- Choose Ok now.
Step 3 will switch on the blue-colored Wi-Fi lamp:
Setup process selection The printer will begin searching for the router that promotes Wireless Protected Setup.
Step 4: WPS Push Button Method
- Click and hold the WPS button on your router. Take a look at your router handbook to understand the information of how to click the WPS button.
- Press the OK button after two minutes. Your printer’s Wi-Fi light will begin blinking while connecting to the network or while searching for a connecting network.
- When the left panel opens, press the Ok button.
- Now click the copy button.
So, that’s how you Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer.
If you are unable to Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer? Dial +1-844-997-0355 for Canon MX450 Wireless Printer Setup and Connect Canon MX450 Printer to Wifi Online .