The printer driver is entirely establishes a proper connection between a computer and a printer which further executes commands to inform the printer about how and what needs to be printed? As per as study by Canon printer Technical support professionals is concerned, Canon printer driver installation error could be due to various corrupted files or even due to incompatible versions or settings might be wrong or it surely might be missing updates. So, fixing a printer driver error is often a subject which is related to updates, installations or re-installation of the driver
Steps to solve the different types of Canon printer driver errors
- It is essential to find the right kind of driver for your printer model.
- Next, simply download and install the driver. You may further need to restart the computer as soon as you are done with the installation process of the new driver
- To reinstall the driver software , user simply needs to insert the disc in the disc drive and follow all the instructions that will appear on your screen
- Users need to further update their driver which is in the Windows Update list. As guided by Canon printer support experts, once it’s setup Canon printer driver, then Windows update will simply download and install all the other recommended updates for the printer automatically.
Below are the steps described about how to set up:
- Press the “Start” button which is located in the bottom left corner of PC screen. A popup menu will then appear on your screen.
- Type the “Update” word in the “Search bar”, and there you will see a list of given results appearing in front of you.
- Depending on the Windows version, you need to select “All Programs” from the first popup menu available.
- Click on the “Windows Update’ option which is located in the left pane and click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Depending on the Windows version, a user needs to select the “Select the updates you want to install” page by clicking “OK” option. Next, you are required to click on the” Install updates” button on the Windows Update page.
- At last, you are required to type a password when prompted for it.
Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-855-626-0142 Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
We as a Canon printer technical customer support experts are ever ready to help our customers all day long to resolve their issues that have happened unexpectedly. Ours is an excellent technical support team working at our Canon support department. Round-the-clock services are delivered to customers across the world with immediate solutions for all types of printer driver problems. Our team of highly-qualified technicians works everyday to help you provide with the right kind of solutions at your desk and troubleshoot your critical printer driver problems. Come and get in touch with us at our +1-855-626-0142 Canon printer toll-free number.