Install Canon Pixma MP160 Printer without CD
If your computer is compatible with it, Install Canon Pixma MP160 Printer without CD is not a tough question. Generally speaking, the software CD that comes with the printer system contains important software drivers needed to control various printing machine functionalities. The good thing is, you can download from the official website all these computer drivers free of charge, so let us see, how we can Install Canon Pixma MP160 Printer without CD.
Carefully follow the instructions for Install Canon Pixma MP160 Printer without CD.
- Link your Canon Printer via wired USB connection to a power source and then to your machine and wait a few seconds.
- Open your computer and go to your computer’s Control Panel. Click Add a Printer / Scanner Device on the main control panel window..
- Any devices operating in the vicinity of your computer will be scanned by your computer and a list will be shown.
- From the list, pick the system name and click on it. If you can’t find your device’s name, don’t press My device.’
- To figure out the problem, your machine must begin a troubleshooting process, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
- If you can find your device, click it and a configuration wizard will appear on your PC.
- To complete the installation process, obey the on-screen instructions. You need to choose from a few different options and install your printer without a CD.
- Open your web browser once the installation is finished and link to Canon’s official printer website www.usa.canon.com. Go to Support / Downloads and enter your printer device model number..
- All the drivers of the program will be identified, downloaded and installed on your computer. These are very important as you wouldn’t be able to use them if you didn’t install them.
- This printer can also be used wirelessly by entering your wifi password in the wireless settings of the printer. You can now conveniently print commands from any of the devices that are connected to the same network.
Note: If you have a problem with Canon printer alignment after installing Canon printer driver on your computer, then Printer Technical Support will assist you with experts.
To set up your Canon Pixma mp160 printer without a computer CD, these are some of the steps you need to take. Hopefully, these steps have helped you set up your printer. If you have any questions or concerns about these measures, or if your issue still exists, or if you think the experts need to interfere technologically.
If you are unable to Install Canon Pixma MP160 Printer without CD? Dial +1-844-997-0355 for Install Canon Printer without CD. Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac, Windows