Canon mp495 Wifi Setup
Canon mp495 Wifi Setup: Canon is a well-known brand that produces high-quality printers and other electronic devices. A cloud print and scan service are included with all Canon printers. Users can easily print from a computer, laptop, or smartphone using these features. If you want to take advantage of these fantastic features, you must first understand the Canon Pixma mp495 Wireless Setup procedures.
How to Setup Wifi on Canon mp495?
In just a few steps, you can figure out How to setup Wifi Printer Canon mp495. Wireless printing allows you to print from virtually any location, including your office or home. Are you looking for a professional guide as well? With us, you can put an end to your search.
This article will show you how to set up your Canon router in the most amazing way possible. Though the setup process is simple, it can be a little tricky at times. As a result, you must follow the steps exactly as they are written below.
Methods For Canon mp495 wireless setup mac
The first step in finishing a printing job on a Mac is to register the device with the printer. The printer can use the setup process to connect the devices for a smooth interface. In this section, you will also find the practical methods. So, take a close look at the entire article and come up with your own solution to the problem.
Register For Canon mp495 Wireless Setup Manual
To register your Canon printer with your computer, you must first determine whether the printer has an active internet connection. You can also enable the “Auto connect” option, which will automatically detect the system software. After that, download the Utility to your computer and wait for it to complete the installation process. If the program does not run automatically, you must run it manually. After that, select your printer model number and press the Next button. Then, for the Next icon, go to the printer registration and select it.
A new window will appear on your computer, asking you to confirm your commitment to the license. Go over the instructions that are shown on the computer now. Simply push the OK button. It’s likely that you’ll be asked to print a page. At that point, you must select the Yes button to complete the procedure. Additionally, you can use the installation wizard to build a new account. You can fill out the form with the requested details and then press the Finish button. If you’re trying to register a new product, select “I already have an account.” Fill out the “Add a new printer form” and then select Add. In the final step, choose the Enter button and check if you are able to print a paper or not.
How to Setup Canon Pixma mp495 Wireless?
Before continuing with these steps, you should be informed of certain terms and conditions that must be met in order to create a WPS link. You must ensure that the WPA or WPA2 security protocol is being used. It is needed to verify that the access point has a physical WPS key. After you’ve completed the verification, follow the steps listed below.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to switch on your printer.
- After that, tap and hold the Maintainance key from alongside your printer for almost about five seconds.
- When the LED starts to blink then press the “Fit to page” key.
- Now, tap on the WPS key on your access point for about two minutes.
- You can see that the LED lights are flashing for three seconds. By any chance, if you notice an error code on the display then tap on the black key to decline the error.
Canon mp495 Network Setup
This method helps you to confirm that your Canon printer is connected successfully to your wireless network:
- Be sure that your Canon printer is switched on.
- Put an A4 size sheet in the paper tray.
- After that, you have to press the Maintenance button a few times until the LED lights appear on the screen.
- Now, tap on the Black key. Then, verify that the Link Status option is in an active condition. And check the SSID as well. It will mark the proper name of your network.
- Now, it’s time to download the software to make the most out of your Canon printer.
Related Blog- Setup Canon Pixma MP495 Printer to WiFi
Canon Pixma mp495 Setup Download for Mobile
If you desired to print documents that are present on your mobile then you have to follow these steps exactly the same:
- The very first thing that you have to do is to be sure that your Canon printer is connected with stable internet connectivity. If not, then find a stable connection proceed with the next steps.
- After connecting a proper connection go to the default browser on your mobile device.
- Then, navigate to the search box and type “HTTP://” and then type the IP address of your Canon printer. If you don’t know the IP address, then you can check it by clicking on Control Panel. Printers web setup page will appear n the screen.
- After that, navigate to the Firmware Update icon and click on it. Now, go through the instructions displayed on the screen.
- If you are a new user then you must create a user account from your PC. But, if you already have an account then choose the “Canon Connect Services line.”
- Now, follow the instructions to complete the setup process. After completing the processes click on Finish and finally verify whether you have completed the setup process or not.
To Wrap Up For Canon Pixma mp495 Wifi Setup:
Hopefully, the above methods will assist you in completing the Canon Pixma mp495 Setup Without CD procedure. However, if you experience any difficulties, you are welcome to contact us. It is really important that you leave your valuable feedback in the feedback box. If you are having any other problems, you can seek clinical assistance as soon as possible.
It’s important to note that you’ll need a secure internet connection to finish the setup. Furthermore, the auto-update button should always be activated. This will assist you in downloading the most recent update of the app you need.