Canon printer error code usually occurs due to defect in cartridge holder which is completely stuck inside and as a result it generates the 5011 error code. The issue is targeted in various Canon printer models such as MP480, MP490, MX340, MX320, MX350, MP540, MP620, MP550, MP560, MP600, MP610, MP630, MP800, MP810, MP830, MP970, MP980, MG2100, MG3100, MG4100 and MG5100. This is basically a kind of defective Printers issue which restricts users to go ahead with the scanning process. According to professionals troubleshooting steps are little bit difficult to apply. Also the problem may arise from any type of faulty issues from the production or may be from the agitation while shipping was done. Below we have provided various solutions to fix Canon Printers error code 5011.
Solutions to troubleshoot Canon Printers error code 5011
Solution 1: Try this first solution to remove the error code
- Unplug the power supply first and then wait for at-least 5 minutes. Plug-in the power cord again.
- Now, turn off the printer first and carefully open the cover to change the ink cartridge.
- Now, turn on the power button and then, close the cover while initializing is being done.
- Power off the printer again and hold the “power+cancel” button at the same time
- Hold on the power button and then, release the “cancel” button
- Press the “cancel” button for at-least 4 times and then, release both of them.
Solution 2: Try our second solution of you are failed to solve the error code with the above one
- Here, one needs to check that there are no pieces of paper stuck inside the device, no matter even if it is about little object inside the printer.
Solution 3: this is another solution which is shown to resolve the error code
Carefully clean up all the encoder strip which will be found located just behind the carriage. it is used to run all the way from right to left
Solution 4: This is the last solution for this error ode
Unplug the printer and turn it off for at-least 3 minutes, then again power on it to perform a test process
Lift the lid from the printer slightly including your Printers. With the lid open, now turn on the printer and then, close that lid to check whether the issue has gone or not.
At last of nothing works out the, the device needs to be repaired
Related Blog: How To Fix Canon printer Error P03?
Call us at Canon Printers Support Number +1-888-877-0901 for resolving more such queries
Contact our technicians at Canon Customer Support Number to get the most suitable solution for all your issues. We are available 24*7 hours to bring users world-class tech support solutions. Our solutions are un-matched to experience for users and this has made us stand unique from others.