How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code b504?
Canon Error Code b504
A alert error that occurs on Canon Printers is the Canon Error Code b504. If you are also distressed by this mistake, place a call at +1-877-552-8560 Customer Support Number. The problem is inside the printer, not inside the ink cartridges.And you can simply Canon Printer Error Code b504 with the help of this blog.
This Canon error code b504 is built-in Canon security. It does not cause the delicate resistors to overheat and self-destruct in the printing head. If the ink keeps flowing inside the print head, it can no longer be kept cold. When the ink flow ceases completely and the print head becomes absolutely dry, the time comes. When you insert a new cartridge, the print head renders the default print head clean. This is common for genuine OEM cartridges.
Cause of Canon Printer Error b504
Usually, if the printers get overheated and can experience self-destruction, the print head occurs with the printers. When there is no flow of ink to the print head to keep it cold, this problem happens. So, this is likely to happen when the cartridge is fully dry or there is no ink flowing through the cartridge. And when you try to put a new cartridge into it, the printer doesn’t find any cartridges ink present in the printhead, and that is the time when it reports the error b504.
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code b504:
This is one form of issue that calls for an urgent fix. If this error code does not cease to exist, your print head might be facing serious problems. In no time, this blog will help you to fix this issue. Follow it or create a connection with it Canon Printer Customer Care Support for more help to resolve Canon support code b504.
- The first thing you need to do is to turn the printer off and unplug all the power cables.
- Next, you need to open the front cover to move the print cart manually.
- If the print cart is not movable, power on the printer after plugging back the cables. And then unplug it again to shift it to a movable position.
- Now identify the cartridge that you are looking for to change. Place your index finger on it and press on the fastener.
- The cartridge will eject as soon as you hear a click. You can change all other cartridges in the same manner as well.
- As soon as you are done with the replacement process, close the front printer cover.
- Restart your printer after plugging it back in.
This solution will definitely work as a miracle to fix this harmful error in no time.
Hurry! Place a call at +1-877-552-8560 to Resolve Canon Support Code b504
We are able to assist you in every possible way as soon as you encounter this mistake. You can use our various communication modes, whether for chatting, online or email. To have a detailed solution, the Canon printer customer support number is available 24 * 7. In critical cases, we don’t need much time to help you out to fix Canon Printer error b504. To correct all Canon mistakes, dial the toll-free number. And set yourself free.