Error Code 6502 on Canon Printer appears when you change your printer cartridge. No matter at what point you confront this error, Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-405-0090 proffers world-class solutions. With illustrious guideline, the team will help you with Canon Printer Error Code 6502.
When you change the printer cartridges on Canon ip7200, this error code pops in out of nowhere. You may have refilled the cartridges but they have a chip and have always worked in the past. To procure this error, you need to go through simple and effective solutions.
Efficacious Solutions Troubleshoot to Canon Printer Error 6502:
This is one of the most common errors which appear when you replace the ink cartridges. There is nothing to freak out. With the help of the blog and its illustrious guidance, you can repair this Canon printer error code 6502 easily. Else you can connect with Canon printer customer care support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Removal of the Faulty Cartridges
- First of all, you need to unplug the printer.
- Remov=e the cartridge which has been damaged.
- Next you need to plug in the printer followed by pressing and holding the power button.
- Keep on pressing the button and thus press the Resume button twice.
- This will help you to rest the fault.
Solution 2: Check the last cartridge that has been installed
- Make sure that the last cartridge that you have installed is not faulty or not.
- Replace and install a new cartridge.
Solution 3: Alternate Solution
- When you encounter this error, switch off the printer which will extinguish the Green Light.
- Press and hold the Resume button at the same time.
- When you see the green light on, hold on the power button and let the Resume button go.
- Now press the Resume button twice and let the Power button go.
- Now release the Power button and press the Resume button four times.
- Now wait until and unless the printer settles down.
- If the printer is off, turn it on.
- If the power does not come on automatically, detach the power cord and then wait for 15 seconds.
- Now plug the power cord back on the printer and turn the printer on.
Place a call at Canon printer customer service number +1-888-405-0090 to Fix Canon Error Code 6502:
Whenever you face such sort of printing error, get in touch with the team of professionals. Canon customer service number is available 24*7. No matter how complex the error is, we offer complete round the clock solutions. Hence dial the toll free number to resolve all Canon printer related errors as early possible.