Reset Canon MP600 :
If there are no other alternatives to operate, a reset is generally required. I’m going to talk about how to Reset Canon MP600 in a few simple steps. And keep a close eye on them:
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold the Resume Button, unless an indicator light green.
- Press and hold the Power Button, while holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
- While holding the Power Button, double click Resume button and then Release Both Buttons simultaneously
- Now click the Resume button 4 times in a row.
- Once you click the Power button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
- Turn on the printer to check whether it has been reset or not.
Reset Canon MP600 to the Factory Setting
- Press the HOME button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Settings, and then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the up/down arrow keys to select Reset settings, then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll wheel or the up/down arrow to select Yes on the confirmation screen and then press OK.
- Press the HOME button to return to the HOME menu.
You reset the Canon Printer mp600 successfully.
To reset the Canon printer, these are a few steps you need to take. If you have any questions about these, please contact the full support team of Canon Printer Technical Support.
If you are unable to Reset Canon MP600, just dial +1-844-200-2814 for How to Reset Photo Printer Canon PIXMA MP600 Online. Read Carefully Steps to Reset Canon MP Series Printers Online.