How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?
Get Canon Printer Online on MAC
Why my Canon Printer Is Offline on Mac? Let’s have a look the simple steps to troubleshoot :
First, Check Physical Connection –
First of all, all cable connections between your Canon printer and Mac must be tested. Even though it depends on how you connect your printer to Mac. Confirm that none of the cables are loose or your machine won’t recognize your printer and can’t print anything to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC.
Then Reset Printing System –
1. Tap the Apple menu and pick “System Preferences” to reset your printing device.
Then press “Print & Scan” to switch to the Hardware tab.
2. In the next stage, together with Control, you need to click on the Printer list. Now you have to select “Reset Printing Program” from a list.
3. Confirm that either wirelessly or via the ethernet connection, your Canon printer is secured attached to your Mac.
Why my Canon Printer Is Offline on Mac?
4. Click the Apple screen > Settings of the machine > Print & Scan.
How to get digital Canon printer on Mac
5. You must now click the”+” icon and connect your Canon printer to Mac..
Steps to Get Canon Printer Online on Mac
6. From the list, pick your printer and then press Connect. Mac OS X can download and install the new Canon printer software automatically.
If these steps have not worked in your case, please send your application to the Canon Support Forum and receive the best Canon Customer Service directly from the Canon Printer Technical Support team..
If you are unable to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC, Just Dial +1-855-455-1176 to Know Why my Canon Printer Is Offline on Mac and Follow the Steps to Canon Printer Offline on Mac to Online .