Using the Canon PIXMA 2520 is a great thing, to print a photo via it on 8.5×11 glossy paper gives users wonderful experienced. But, sometimes the users face the issue in the printer and received the error 4102 message. Well, the Canon Printer Error 4102 occurs when the media type and paper size are not set correctly.
When the error 4102 error, then users need to immediately fix it. As suggested by Canon Printer Tech Support this problem could be easily solved. So, the users don’t needs to worry about it. Here, the blog will guide very easy steps on you can Fix Canon Printer Error 4102. By just following the steps, that given mentioned.
Methods to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 4102
Method 1:-Change the Media Type or Paper Size Setting
First, you should try to press the printer’s [ON/RESUME] button to cancel printing, change the media type or paper size setting, and then print again.
Ensure that to see the different media types and paper sizes below: –
- When the media type is set to Photo Paper Plus Glossy II:
Set the paper size to 4”x6” 10cm x 15cm (Windows)/4×6 (Mac), or 5”x 7” 13cm x 18cm (Windows)/ 5×7 (Mac).
- When the media type is set to Glossy Photo paper:
Set the paper size to 4”x6” 10cm x 15cm (windows)/4×6 (Mac)
- When the media type is set to Envelope:
Set the paper size to Envelope Com 10 (Windows)/Envelope #10 (Mac) or Envelope DL (Windows/Mac).
Related Blog: How to Fix Canon Hard Disk Error Code E602?
Method 2:- Advanced Solution-Manual Update Window
- Go to your computer and log in as an administrator panel.
- Then go to the “Start” button, and then choose “All Programs”, then “Accessories”, then “System Tools”, and then tap on “System Restore”.
- When the new window opens then choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then tap on “Next” option.
- Then pick-up the most recent system restores point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list and then tap on “Next” option.
- Click “Next” option again on the confirmation window.
- Then restart the computer when the restoration is finished.
If the above solution has not resolved your canon mg2900 error 4102, then you should contact with Canon customer support team to get fast response & other troubleshooting solutions.
Number Is Available 24×7 To Your Help:-Canon Printer Customer Support +1-877-889-9909 Canon printer support code 4102
Dial Canon Printer Support Phone Number now, which is a toll-free number and available 24×7/365 days to your online help. By dialing this number, you will easily connect with the team of well qualified and experienced Canon Printer Customer Support team, who can give you comprehensive support & steps to fix this error. By experts help, you can achieve accurate and outstanding solutions to solve other kinds of any Canon Printer error or issues. Hence, contact now to get hasty Canon support & services.