Canon Printer Not Printing Black
Canon is one of those brands that is very popular because of its high quality printer. But even Canon Printer ends up with different types of errors and problems after a certain point of time. Canon Printer Not Printing Black are one of those common issues that currently affect a wide variety of Canon printers. This problem usually occurs when users try to print something in black but due to various internal problems the printer is unable to execute it. Apart from that, due to some common system problems this issue also gets activated. Now, if you’re one of those who see this problem every day, you can follow this article to solve it.
My Printer Won’t Print in Black: What Should I Do?
For this error both the Canon printer and the device connected to it are responsible. There are a lot of problem factors which can cause this issue. Currently, the most effective way to repair the Canon printer won’t print in black problem, the consumer needs to first define those factors. That’s why we’ve provided some of the most important factors about this issue in this section. Look at them and try to compare them with your case.
- Very Dirty or unmaintained Your Canon printer.
- Use Third-party ink cartridges.
- Check Outdated Printer Driver.
- Check Faulty ink cartridges.
Now, if you’ve identified all the possible causes of the problem, let ‘s look at the solutions.
Best Ways to Fix the Canon Printer Not Printing Black Issue
There are several ways you can address this problem on the Canon Printer. But, to get a good result, you have to apply them properly. Below are some of the most successful solutions to this problem, take a look at them and try using them as instructed.
Check Basic Requirements
Canon users most of the time get this problem due to some common errors such as empty ink cartridge, incorrectly mounted ink cartridge, incorrect printing settings etc. Each consumer should therefore test these common items before going to any big solutions. Now, if all of the items described in this section function properly, then proceed to other methods in this section.
Clean the Canon Printer
After a certain period of time, every Canon printer needs proper maintenance or cleaning up. But, if the user doesn’t follow this rule or don’t know about it, then they may face technical glitches. Now, if you are one of those users then, it is quite possible that the Canon printer doesn’t print black issue is appearing on your system. Now, if you want to fix this problem, then try the given steps.
- You need to open the printer first.
- Instead, the paper output tray and the exit tray extension must be removed.
- Make sure your printer tray includes at least 5 A4 size paper when doing that.
- Now go to your Canon Printer Control Panel and click the Setup icon to start the cleanup process.
- You can find the Tool icon on the Setup tab. Click here..
- Inside the Tool window, you need to locate and select the Maintenance Menu. After that, hit the OK button to open it.
- Now, in the Maintenance Menu, you need to search for the ‘Deep cleaning’ option. Once you find, select it and tap on the OK button.
- Instantly a confirmation prompt will appear on your screen. There you have to select the YES option and then, hit the OK button.
The Canon Printer will begin its cleaning process after this. Wait for completion of the cleanup process at some time. Once done, reboot your Canon printer and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
Use Genuine Ink Cartridge
This form of problem is often faced by Canon printer users due to the use of a third party cartridge. Printer manufacturers like Canon typically designed their ink cartridges according to the model or sequence of the printers. Third-party ink cartridge, however, can not design their product accordingly. This induces problems of misalignment in the printer. Currently, if you use some third-party ink cartridges on your Canon printer then you have to remove it in order to address the non-printing problem. Seek to print something after that, and check the issue.
Update the Printer Drives
The Canon printer can generate problems in certain situations due to outdated Printer drivers. Now, if you haven’t updated your Printer drivers for a very long time , it causes this problem. Now, if you want your Printer drivers to be modified, then follow the steps provided.
- Click the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog window. Now type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box, and press either the OK button or the Enter key.
- On the computer the System Manager window will open immediately. You must find the choices for the Printer Driver there and then right-click them.
- Now, your computer should have a pop-up menu showing. You can find the Update driver option on that page. Click on the.
- You just need to obey the on-screen instructions after that to complete the update phase.
When the updating process is through, reboot the system and check whether or not the problem still exists.
Now, Fixed Printer not printing black issues
We hope our solutions and suggestions are helpful enough to solve the problem of Canon printers not printing black. Keep following our articles for more Tech-related content.
Related Blog : Canon Printer Error E02