How to Fix Canon Printer error code 6000
Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Do you have to face Canon Printer Error Code 6000 while you are running your Canon printer or printing a document? If yes, then our recommendation is to verify the Line Feed first as this type of mistake shows only when there is a line feed issue. There are mainly three basic reasons for getting this error code. The possibilities are: the line feed is either scratched, some small particles are stuck in the line feed drive, or the line feed sensor unit is defective. By following the above steps if you cannot resolve the problem and if the issue persists, do not worry.
Fix Canon Error Code 6000 Issue
Call us to avail of our comprehensive tech support for resolving Canon error code 6000. Our highly skilled experts are available 24×7 to troubleshoot the errors in your Canon printer and make the repair for it. They check timing slit disk film, timing sensor unit, paper feed motor, logic board, feed roller, etc. to verify whether each part is working well or not
If we found any part faulty, we provide a replacement for that part. Not only that, by cleaning and removing the paper jam, we also reset your printing device.
You can trust our reliable service for fixing.
What is the Cause For Canon Printer Error 6000?
Below are some prevalent unfavorable circumstances that may trigger such a mistake:
- It occurs primarily when certain particles of dust or bits of paper enter the paper feed cabinet
- This Canon Error code 6000 may also arise when the tray is not appropriately seated on the printer
- Canon Error 6000 may also occur when you try to give multiple paper print command to print at the same time
- Due to scratched in Line Feed
Related Post: Canon Printer Error Code 5101
Tips to fix Canon Printer 6000 Error:
- Turn off your Canon printer for some time, wait for at least 10 minutes and then restart your printer by turning it on
- Check whether the paper tray is set correctly or not. If any foreign substance is obstructing the path of printing, you should remove that object
- Verify whether any tiny object or simply a torn piece of paper is present in your Canon printer. If so, remove it gently to experience smooth printing
- Try to clean other components of your printer machine which includes the print head or the encoder strip.
2nd methods to fix Canon Error 6000
The printer is reset. Most of the time, just restarting the printer is enough to fix the issue when you face Canon Printer Error 6000. Unplug your printer first to reset your printer. Wait a couple of seconds before plugging it again after you unplugged. Switch to your printer and wait for it to be active.
Now, for a few seconds, click and hold the “Power” button. Press the “Stop” button twice after a few seconds. Repeat 2 to 3 times this operation. Release it gently when you release the energy button.
Press the “Stop” button four times for the last step. You are sure to solve your issue by performing these activities. If not, please attempt the following.
iF The mistake is caused by scratches in the line feed and the best option is to clean the LF and EJ slit film using a non-corrosive solution.
This mistake may also lead to the stuck in the LF vehicle of particles and debris. Try to remove the jammed particles thoroughly from the conductor.
If you need any help while cleaning the driver, a team of Canon Printer Customer Support technicians will always be there to assist you.
Even a faulty printer element can influence the printer’s printing capacity many times. Replacing the faulty components is therefore very crucial.
The faulty parts may include slit film from LF and EJ. Also included are the timing sensor unit, the paper roller feed unit, and the logic board.
Related Blog: Printer Error Code 6000
our Canon printer errors and optimizing its performance. Feel free to talk to our authentic experts by calling us at or +1-877-552-8560.
Call on Support Number +1-877-552-8560 to Get Quick Help
We are liable to provide you with some of the best support for your Canon printers at an affordable cost. Our dedicated team is all time available to serve its customers and satisfy their needs. You might also chat with our professionals online through live chat support or can opt for our email services.