Setup Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer
If you want to print both the quality photos and the crisp documents, then Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer is the best one for you. In your budget this printing device is available on the market. So get yourself prepared to buy it. Setup Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer is needed first, once you take such a printer in your home or office premises.
For newbie, setting up the printer by yourself and downloading the printer driver to the PC can be difficult to start printing, faxing or scanning the document. That’s why we’ve come up with the blog post to let you know with ease about the entire set-up process. So, let’s read it out!
Desired Steps To Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup Manually
Here’s the step-by – step guide you’ll only have to follow them until the end to set up your all-in-one Canon Pixma Mg2520 Custom printer effortlessly. Give a look at points below:
Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Setup Manually For Windows
If you’re a windows user and you bought the PIXMA MG2520 printer, don’t look here and there. Just take a look at the lines and do the same thing accordingly:
- The window will be activated as soon as the printer is connected to the operating system and the computer will be mounted for further use.
- Do not turn your Canon Pixma Mg2520 printer on until you have the device specified
- You will see the USB cable that comes with the package when you unbox the printer.
- What you would actually do is insert the right end of the USB cable into your printer’s USB port and then connect the remaining end of the USB cable to the free USB port to the Laptop
- Turn your printer ON by pressing the power button on your machine after successfully plugged-in the USB cable
- You can do the desktop after that, and then press the “Start” button
- Doing so will open the Control Panel window. Hit the “Device and Printers” option on this page, and then click the “Add a Printer” option
- Go ahead with the local printer option after that
- Then search and hit the port where your printer connects to your PC
- In the upcoming step the Canon option will pop-up on Windows screen. You need to select it, and then select your printer model. Once the right printer has been selected from the list, click “Next” button
- Click again on “Next” button And then tap “Finish” to keep your printer option selected as default
- The setup process for the printer is finished; now your printer is ready to print. Enjoy!
Canon Pixma MG2520 Wifi Setup Manually For Mac
For Mac users, skip the above mentioned written steps and focus on the underlying points as the following guides will have an impact on you. Let’s start the Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer Setup process:
- In the first place, users are required to check the website’s top-right corner and locate the “Support & Drivers” section from there
- Next, go to the product manner list and look for the option “Consumer and Home Office.” Turn on once you’ve found it
- Afterwards go to the product family list and select the option “Printers”
- Click the “Drivers and Applications” option next to the MG2520 canon pixma
- After that, it will see a drop-down screen. By clicking on it you will need to
- choose the Mac OS version you are using
- And then get the printer driver downloaded to Mac
- When download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to execute it
- Select the button “Continue” twice and press “Download” to connect the printer to your Mac computer.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver appropriately
- Use USB cable to finally connect your printer to Mac device
- Now, the printer is all set for delivering the printouts. Enjoy it!
Contact To Dexterous Engineers If Yet Unable To Setup Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer
Don’t be feeling sad! If you have already completed the above steps but at the end you will note that your Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer setup. Instead of worrying, place a single ring at toll-free number : +1-855-847-1975 and join the highly skilled tech-specialists. Your printer setup can take a few seconds and you can freely print, scan or fax anything fr
Related Blog : Setup Canon Pixma MX490 Printer