Canon MG3500 Scanner Setup
Canon MG3500 Scanner Setup
Canon MG3500 is an All-in-one printer from Canon which also includes scanning functions. In addition, it comes with multi-colored cartridges which might be changed when a solitary color becomes dark. This printer cum scanner has no display screen. Moreover, you can directly connect to the computer or USB cables for printing or scanning purposes. You can connect this with a WiFi network. For home and small office purposes, this is the best option for you.
Guide For Setup Canon MG3500 Scanner
Therefore, if you recently purchased a Canon MG3500 scanner, then it is the best choice for you to scan professional documents. But if you do not know the procedures for the Canon MG3500 Scanner Setup, then you cannot able to work on it. Hence, you need proper guidelines in order to configure the scanner. Here, in this article, you will get a step-by-step process to set up your favorite scanner.
How to Scan with Canon mg3500 Scanner?
You can use this scanner in all types of operating systems. No matter you are using Windows or Mac OS, you can connect the scanner and scan your important files and documents with ease. Moreover, you can also connect it with your smartphone in order to scan your files directly from your phone. For this, you need to download the PIXMA printer which is an application from iTunes or Google Play Store.
Unpacking Canon Pixma MG3500 Scanner:
When you get the scanner, you need to check what the scanner box contains. Here, we have listed some of the parts that you will get when you unbox the Canon MG3500 scanner. Hence, check the list below:
- First, you get a power cord and USB cable.
- Secondly, set up guide and installation CD. It is always advised to keep the installation CD in a safe place, otherwise, you need to download the printer and scanner drivers from the official website of Canon.
- Ink cartridge. PG-240 Black cartridge and CL-241 color cartridge.
Related Blog- Canon Pixma mg3500 Wireless Setup
Complete Process of Canon MG3500 Setup:
After getting the scanner, you might be wondering how it works. But to make this work, first, you need to set it up. Here are the steps for the Canon MG3500 scanner setup wirelessly. Hence, follow the steps and apply them in order to use the scanner in your workplace.
- Firstly, take the power cable and connect one end of the cable plug into the printer and the other end with the wall outlet. Switch on the power, and press the Power button of the scanner. Then, you need to place the ink cartridges in their place. Push down the black throw in the first right on the right-hand side. Turn on the device and select the desired language. Then, press the OK button and turn the device off.
- Secondly, to install the driver, you need to remove the installation CD from the packet. Now, you have to put the CD into the CD tray of your computer. Open the CD by doing right-click on the CD icon. After that, you need to agree to the User Agreement and press the Yes button.
- Then, lift the scanner lid and place the cartridge holder in its original place. After inserting the cartridge properly, close the lid. Turn on the unit and press the Set button. Select Wi-Fi settings from the Control Panel option. After that, hit the OK button.
- After that, select the Easy Setup which appears on the screen and press the Ok button. Now, connect the WEP key and hit the OK button. Now, connect the WEP key and click on the OK button. After that, choose the country and click the Next option. Now, select the easy install option and choose the Next option.
- Now, choose to Use the Printer on the network and click on the Next option. A box will appear on the system screen which says Printer Detection and hit the Click option.
To sum up, you might have been able to gather all the information that you needed for the Canon MG3500 scanner setup. However, if there is any sort of query or any kind of feedback from your end, then you can contact a trained professional or else refer to the manual that is provided along with the Canon scanner.